While we realize that most people will classify us as an "advertising agency" that doesn't mean we have to like it. Our product in building brands and producing results for clients has always gone way past advertising. We believe in the exponential power of brand experiences, especially in today's always-on world. Our model is one of building messaging, communications, strategies, ideas and activation that make a remarkable difference in our clients' business. In the lives of people who work for those companies. And in the behaviors of the consumers who shop them. It's what Everything Speaks is all about.
Joining The Buntin Group is not job, it should be your passion, your profession – we are looking for an ambitious, hardworking teammate who wants to make their mark. It’s about getting to great ideas and keeping at it until we find one…every time.
As the Brand Director, you will lead the day-to-day client and account team relationships. The Brand Director is responsible for representing the agency to senior level clients on one or more pieces of business. This person is responsible for managing and leading agency resources to meet the marketing communications needs of the account under their direction. The person in this role will guide and lead the client service team.
- Function as liaison to senior clients on behalf of the agency with regard to strategic, service-related, legal and agency policy issues
- Provide strategic leadership to both clients and internal agency teams and help to identify growth opportunities and action plans for client’s marketing communications goals
- Responsible for the financial health of assigned business, including forecasting and reporting any potential projected income variances to Senior Brand Leader.
- Partner with other departments to meet key client marketing objectives
- Leverage expert knowledge of client business issues and industry/category to provide key intelligence on business direction and how to maximize agency’s role
- Interact with relevant agency department heads to clearly outline current and projected workload on a periodic basis for resource planning purposes
- Provide leadership to and facilitate training and growth opportunities for junior team members
- Contribute to agency-wide training and development activities on an as-needed basis
- Provide leadership across multiple marketing disciplines and channels to support client goals and key business objectives
- Play a key strategic role in new business efforts, as needed
- Identify new business opportunities for existing clients
- Responsible for ensuring that all aspects of agency work are of superior quality and are conducted in accordance with agency procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8-10+ years of relevant experience within an agency account management role
- Experience with Digital and Offline including Print, Direct Mail, Radio, TV
- Well versed in multiple marketing disciplines and channels (e.g., direct response, digital/interactive, promotions, brand advertising, etc.)
- Successful track record of leading and growing accounts
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, with advanced presentation skills
- Team player and team leader who is results-oriented, proactive and has a strong work ethic
- High level of maturity and judgment to represent the agency and client in a polished, intelligent manner - Strong analytical skills with proven ability to integrate analytics into successful marketing actions
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to motivate staff, peers and clients
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Date 2021-05-03Title Talon and Buntin Out-of-Home Media Announce PartnershipDetails
Leading out-of-home specialists Talon and The Buntin Group today announced a strategic partnership aimed at transforming the out-of-home (OOH) landscape.
- Date 2021-03-25Title Buntin’s “OUTPOUR" Campaign Wins OBIE GoldDetails
An out-of-home campaign created last year by Nashville-based The Buntin Group - #OUTPOUR – designed to thank frontline medical workers fighting coronavirus has earned an OBIE Gold by the Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA).
- Date 2020-07-09Title Buntin Wins Media AOR Duties for Aaron’sDetails
During an unprecedented time when ad expenditures are being suspended and production provides never-before-seen challenges, Buntin today announced its second consecutive new client relationship in as many months, with the win of media agency-of-record duties for Aaron’s, Inc.
- Date 2020-05-22Title Buntin Continues Recent Creative Awards Winning StreakDetails
The Buntin Group has continued its recent creative momentum, this time specifically for out-of-home (outdoor) advertising excellence. The OBIE Awards (managed by the Out-of-Home Advertising Association of America) is one of the oldest and most prestigious honors for creativity in advertising.