Channel Engagement Manager
The Channel Engagement Manager (aka Media Supervisor) serves as day-to-day account lead for a group of clients. With account service support, this person is responsible for fielding client requests, attending client meetings and leading development and execution of channel/media strategies. This role is built for a person who enjoys presenting to clients and developing junior strategists.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders and PR/Events team to create and present integrated plans to the full marketing team.
- Develops planning objectives and strategies that coincide with the client’s business/marketing goals.
- Oversees execution of multiple individual campaigns/year and coordinates efforts with buying.
- Drives engagement by identifying target audiences and determining how to best reach them.
- Analyzes campaign performance to determine if objectives were met and identify any insights or optimizations that can be utilized for future campaigns.
- Leads weekly status meetings with clients, creative agency and investment teams to provide updates and explores areas of opportunity.
- Manages partnerships with local and national media vendors and pursues ideas that strategically align with the client's business.
- Maintains budget control and ensures execution of campaigns by monitoring schedules.
- Maintains the best possible relationship with clients, Account Service, and media vendors in order to further mutual interests of the agency and client.
- Helps to train buyers and planners in proper methods of preparing, evaluating, and implementing media plans.
- Maintains familiarity with the history, present organization, and procedures of the client, as well as, with conditions in the industry.
- Is at all times alert to new channels or new methods of using existing channels and new developments, such as coverage patterns, circulation and rate changes. Informs team of such developments.
- Champions and adheres to marketing code of conduct provided by client.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
- 5-7+ years of relatable agency experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail required.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Provides an energy level that brings innovative ideas to the agency.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Date 2021-09-27Title Global Spirits Marketer Sazerac Company Turns to BUNTIN for its 1792 Bourbon Brand Positioning GoalsDetails
The Sazerac Company, which began its cognac business nearly 400 years ago in France – and today is the world’s premier global spirits company with over 450 spirits brands – has hired BUNTIN to lead its efforts to establish its 1792 Bourbon as the most stylish premium bourbon brand in the world.
- Date 2021-08-10Title BUNTIN Client Music City Grand Prix Posts Record-Setting Numbers in Inaugural EventDetails
The Nashville race became the most-watched NTT IndyCar Series race on cable in NBC Sports history, posted viewership 181% higher than NBC’s 2020 IndyCar race average, and is also believed to be the most-watched IndyCar cable race in 23 years.
- Date 2021-07-28Title LG Electronics Adds BUNTIN to Global Agency RosterDetails
LG Electronics USA (LGE) has added BUNTIN as a roster agency in support of its U.S. business units. The Nashville-based marketing firm will initially help LGE in areas of corporate social responsibility across program development, ideation and content creation, brand activation, community partnerships, consumer experience and related.
- Date 2021-05-03Title Talon and Buntin Out-of-Home Media Announce PartnershipDetails
Leading out-of-home specialists Talon and The Buntin Group today announced a strategic partnership aimed at transforming the out-of-home (OOH) landscape.