Senior Brand Manager
The Senior Brand Manager is a critical leader on individual brand teams and within the agency. This position must act as a catalyst for developing strategically-driven, creative solutions to address client challenges/opportunities using the full range of agency capabilities. This individual must demonstrate exceptional understanding of the client’s business and objectives as well as how to manage internal teams and client relationships to drive results.
The right member for our team will have a passion for strategic brand communications, content, and activations and a willingness to go above and beyond to learn our business and that of our clients. Working for The Buntin Group is not a job; it should be your passion, your profession – we are looking for an ambitious, hardworking teammate who wants to make their mark. Show us that you know what “Everything Speaks” means.
- Committed to learning, growing, and continuing to advance at the individual, brand team, and agency level
- Demonstrated ability to understand, refine, and articulate a brand’s strategy, business objectives, activation plans, performance indicators, and relevant results
- Identifies and acts on opportunities to effectively achieve client business goals; act as day-to-day contact/liaison for clients
- Development of the ability to convey agency thinking to clients in a manner that effectively informs client decision-making and leads to the best result for the brand
- Prepares client ready presentation materials and memos that communicate the agency’s point of view in a thoughtful, fact-based, and relevant manner
- Possesses a passion for developing a deep understanding of what motivates consumers and translating that into relevant actions for the brand – always asking why
- Stays up-to-date on the economics and competitive dynamics behind the client’s industry, business model, and customer motivations
- Leads discussions with internal team members, setting and clearly communicating clear expectations on timelines and deliverables
- Collaborates with Workflow team to develop accurate and informed scopes of work on, including schedules and budgets
- Communicates implications of changed plans to client and agency teams in an effective and timely manner
- Anticipates and detects areas of conflict and opportunities to avoid financial, operational and/or strategic issues – address or escalate each issue effectively and efficiently
- The right candidate will possess a Bachelor’s Degree and 4-6 years of experience working for a leading brand, advertising, or digital/social agency
- Demonstrated experience working with major brands, preferably retail or restaurant brands, to support strategic brand communications using integrated marketing campaigns
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and be a relentless collaborator, leader and innovator – and a desire to never stop learning or growing
- Unmatched work ethic and motivation to deliver exceptional results; measure success by results and willing to do what it takes to deliver
- Excellent analytical skills, commitment to client objectives, and proven ability to manage expectations
- Effective time-management, impeccable organization and the flexibility to adapt quickly to changes
- Strong communication and presentation skills – you’re articulate, straightforward and engaging
- An unrelenting passion for marketing and a drive to bring the best of it to life, every day
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Date 2021-11-30Title Belmont University Announces Jeffrey Buntin, Sr. Award for Creative VenturesDetails
Endowed gift from Buntin Family in honor of Jeffrey, Sr. to fund annual award for students interested in establishing creative arts, business enterprise.
- Date 2021-09-27Title Global Spirits Marketer Sazerac Company Turns to BUNTIN for its 1792 Bourbon Brand Positioning GoalsDetails
The Sazerac Company, which began its cognac business nearly 400 years ago in France – and today is the world’s premier global spirits company with over 450 spirits brands – has hired BUNTIN to lead its efforts to establish its 1792 Bourbon as the most stylish premium bourbon brand in the world.
- Date 2021-08-10Title BUNTIN Client Music City Grand Prix Posts Record-Setting Numbers in Inaugural EventDetails
The Nashville race became the most-watched NTT IndyCar Series race on cable in NBC Sports history, posted viewership 181% higher than NBC’s 2020 IndyCar race average, and is also believed to be the most-watched IndyCar cable race in 23 years.
- Date 2021-07-28Title LG Electronics Adds BUNTIN to Global Agency RosterDetails
LG Electronics USA (LGE) has added BUNTIN as a roster agency in support of its U.S. business units. The Nashville-based marketing firm will initially help LGE in areas of corporate social responsibility across program development, ideation and content creation, brand activation, community partnerships, consumer experience and related.